About Me

My photo
A day in the life as a mommy to two wonderful boys and a military husband.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

1 more week!

We are officially down to 7 days until daddy is home. Unfortunately those 7 days consist of 3 weeks worth of homework, packing for Disneyland, trying to get the house back in order after all this kid playing this week, and deciding rather or not to enroll Kolby in pre-K or not. Stressed is an understatement. Needless to say, we are soooo excited!!! I need to start packing this weekend, I don't know if we have enough luggage!

On a personal note, I am officially 45 pounds down. I can't wait to surprise the honey! I have been keeping it on the down low on Facebook and on the phone so he should be surprised :) I still have a bit to go but hopefully before Christmas I will be down to my pre-Kolby weight. On that note, it's off to the gym for me. As soon as I learn how to post pictures I will, just for Tera!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that I have my very own shout out, there at the end!!

    You ARE AWESOME! I'm so anxious to start working out and actually seeing the results. I tried it there for awhile but found it pointless because I was still growing. You go girl!!

    Where are you looking at possibly sending Kolby to preschool at? It was a great "meet and greet" experience for Tanner and he actually did learn quite a bit. I'm glad we put him in. Where in PW do you guys live? So glad you posted! Keep 'em comin'!! 11 more days until baby's here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is almost here! I can't wait to see what she looks like and to hear the name you have picked out for her. Since you won't be busy enough when you get home from the hosp. taking care of 3 children, or recovering or anything, post ASAP because I will be dying!!!! Thanks for the kudos, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, we are making it a point to bring the laptop to the hospital so we can post a pic on my blog right after meeting her! We want everybody to get the chance to see her too! We won't know until the night before our c-section what time we'll be scheduled the next day, but as soon as I know, I'll post the time and then you'll have an idea of when a picture will soon follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, do you have an email I can reach you at? I hate not being able to reply to your posts because I have so much to say about all of them haha. ALMOST baby girl time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you!!! You have been working so hard!!! :) GO KENDRA!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kendra.. email sounds much better! tbone.larsen@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon and hope your time with your hubby is going fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete