About Me

My photo
A day in the life as a mommy to two wonderful boys and a military husband.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Prater Family is whole again!

Yes, my honey is home and the boys have their daddy back. It is sooo wonderful. My husband is such a huge help and the boys just LOVE having him around. He makes us all so incredibly happy, I don't know how we ever managed without him.

California was a BLAST! The boys were awesome and really had a great time. Disneyland was a huge hit and the boys loved all the characters, rides, food and craziness. They both dipped their heads and toes into the ocean while relaxing at Newport Beach. We truly enjoyed some overdue family time and our first vacation ever! Unfortunately, the trip ended with Konyr getting pretty sick (vomiting and fever for the last 3 days which we would later find out was roseola) but he was a real trooper :)




Now it is back to reality. Blake is starting college in two weeks and he is seriously on the job hunt. Kolby starts Pre-K on Tuesday and I am a wreck thinking about my little Kolbsters going to school. So much to do sooo little time...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you all had a great vacation! I can't believe how big your little Konyr has gotten! Kolby looks the same (from Facebook pics I had seen awhile back), just taller but holy smokes! I haven't seen your baby in awhile and he's so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konyr has seriously grown so fast even I am in awe. I sent you an email a few days ago about Miss Penelope and her adorableness! Hope you got it. Love your new little family of 5!

    ReplyDelete